Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator status

Incubator status
Chukwa devs-

Context:
http://s.apache.org/P5p

Chukwa has been incubating for more than a year, now. It has not
rolled a release since joining, though I know much of this is due to
unpredictable and uneven releases from its dependencies. Mailing list
activity has been intermittent:

chukwa-dev@: http://s.apache.org/gt
chukwa-user@: http://s.apache.org/ji

So I'd like to know how the dev community feels the project is
progressing. More specifically, what can we say about its progress
toward graduation from the incubator? -C