Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-14, 17:35
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-01-14, 21:54
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.0 Release Candidate 0
Good job, Ivan. We all expect for this release and you did a great jobs on
it.
The code runs very well on my dev box, I'll merge all of changes into our
branch these two days.

Regards,
Jiannan

On 1/15/13 1:35 AM, "Ivan Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.0.
>
>It fixes the following issues:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12320244&st
>yleName=Html&projectId=12311293
>
>*** Please download, test and vote by January 18th 2013, 10:00 GMT.
>
>Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
>for convenience.
>
>Source and binary files:
>http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.0-candidate-0/
>
>Maven staging repo:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-127
>/
>
>The tag to be voted upon:
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.0/
>
>BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>
>Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
>and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-01-18, 08:59
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-01-18, 09:40