HBase >> mail # user >> Using put for nullifying qualifiers

Re: Using put for nullifying qualifiers
Thanks, sounds like that should do it.

So im guessing it is correct to assume that _all_ KeyValues added to a
_single_ Put operation will either wholely succeed or wholely fail as long
as they belong to the same row?