Looking back over the thread

12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] -
cn empty for entry OU=ENGINEERING,OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,*DC=local,
skipping sync*

DC=local,skipping sync

Could you re-check your User Search Base and Group Search Base particularly
the domain controller.
Typically a domain like hortonworks.com becomes DC=hortonworks,DC=com

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 1:12 AM, Anandha L Ranganathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]