From: Anandha L Ranganathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2017 at 5:45 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: LDAP integration, the users and groups are not populating in ranger admin tool

Hi
I am trying to integrate Ranger with LDAP. I made all the configuration and connectivity is established wtih LDAP. I was going through the logs and I can see syncing

12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder updateSink started
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - Performing Group search first
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - extendedAllGroupsSearchFilter = (&(objectclass=organizationalUnit)(|(uSNChanged>=0)(modifyTimestamp>=19700101120000Z)))
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn empty for entry OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping sync
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn empty for entry OU=Service Accounts,OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping sync
12 Dec 2017 00:19:50  INFO LdapDeltaUserGroupBuilder [UnixUserSyncThread] - cn empty for entry OU=ENGINEERING,OU=GDUsers,DC=glassdoor,DC=local, skipping sync

But I don't see this data being populated on the user tab on the ranger admin tool.  Is that I am missing something in the config ?
Thanks
Anand