Avro >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Avro TLP?

Re: [DISCUSS] Avro TLP?
Doug-

I would be happy to take the responsibility of serving as PMC chair for a
year.  I'm supportive of the idea of rotating the position on a yearly
basis.  I'd love to learn more about the Apache process and hopefully
contribute in a positive way to Avro.

-Matt