Flume >> mail # user >> open JRE or Oracle JRE

+
Rahul Ravindran 2013-01-10, 22:14
Re: open JRE or Oracle JRE
I assume that you are going to use Flume with other members of Hadoop herd,
so I would suggest to go for Sun(Oracle) Java 6.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:44 AM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   Do you have any preference or recommendation regarding the java version
> and flavor you recommend for flume 1.3?
>
> Oracle/Sun or Open JRE.
>
> Java 6 or Java 7?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Rahul.

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-11, 07:21