Hive >> mail # dev >> did you always have to log in to phabricator

Re: did you always have to log in to phabricator
Well, the ASF review board does currently work. Our dev guide suggests that
either it or fabricator are fine. Generally all of my own jira submissions
include a RB, so I'm fairly confident it works (for the features that RB
has generally).

I presume something as strong as a statement of "we're going to stop using
fabrictor" as a project would require a PMC vote?

-Sean

--
Sean