Pig, mail # user - escaping comments for shell commands

Re: escaping comments for shell commands
Doug Daniels 2013-08-02, 01:48
For anyone else hitting this, the workaround is put your -- inside a quoted
string, which keeps the parser from thinking it's a comment.

Something like:

sh /bin/bash -c 'ls --PigWillNotMakeThisAComment'