Pig >> mail # user >> how to set one var equal to another

+
Colleen Ross 2012-03-10, 02:19
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-10, 19:33
Re: how to set one var equal to another
Hi Colleen,

I'm not sure whats your use case, but you may want to watch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-438.

Thanks,
Aniket

--