HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessors and JMX

+
Grant Ingersoll 2012-10-14, 18:35
Re: coprocessors and JMX
There's not a special way inside of the coprocessor to get metrics.
   - RegionObservers can get the HRegion, through the ObserverContext,
   which has lots of metrics hanging off of it that might be useful
   - You can get it through the normal jmx system.  However that's pretty
   verbose.
   - Or the easiest way, which is a little bit slower, is though the info
   server http://<YourServerHostName>:<YourInfoServerPort>/jmx.
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have a Coprocessor, what's the best way to hook it into HBase's JMX
> setup so that I can get stats on the coprocessor?
>
> Thanks,
> Grant
+
Gary Helmling 2012-10-16, 00:31