HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessors and JMX

Re: coprocessors and JMX
There's not a special way inside of the coprocessor to get metrics.
   - RegionObservers can get the HRegion, through the ObserverContext,
   which has lots of metrics hanging off of it that might be useful
   - You can get it through the normal jmx system.  However that's pretty
   verbose.
   - Or the easiest way, which is a little bit slower, is though the info
   server http://<YourServerHostName>:<YourInfoServerPort>/jmx.