Kafka >> mail # user >> Should I share the zookeeper cluster among different servers

Re: Should I share the zookeeper cluster among different servers
We have 2 Kafka servers and 3 storm clusters sharing the same ZK cluster,
and the ZK cluster has pretty much zero load the whole time.

-Evan
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM, howard chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Evan chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, we do this in production.
> >

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Becoz from this page:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Operations#Operations-Zookeeper
> , it seems to me the zookeeper is using a lot of resource so they
> better need dedicated hardware..

*Evan Chan*
Senior Software Engineer |
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | (650) 996-4600