Accumulo >> mail # user >> Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4

Re: Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4
I'm not sure if it's possible. Scheduling a compaction is an entry in the
metadata table. But once it gets triggered, there are then compactions
scheduled locally for the tserver. You might be able to delete the flag and
bounce all the tservers to stop it, but I can't say for certain.