Hive >> mail # user >> Correct way of using regexserde

Re: Correct way of using regexserde
Hello,
try to delete  "output.regex" = "%1$s" and store your data in file then
pricise where the file is located
STORED AS TEXTFILE
LOCATION '/......';
and assure that you add the jar "hive-contrib-0.10.0.jar"  in the session
or you have it in all Hadoop tasktrackers
like this:
add jar path_where_is_the_jar_in_hive_lib\hive-contrib-0.9.0.jar ;

Good luck