Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-13, 07:49
Re: Zookeeper born date
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 13:39
Thanks all,

    I think that the first public appearance may be in
http://sourceforge.net/p/zookeeper/news/?source=navbar, dating 2007-11-13.
I will go for that date.

--
Att.
Diego de Oliveira
System Architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.diegooliveira.com
Never argue with a fool -- people might not be able to tell the difference
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-06-13, 15:04
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-06-13, 17:24