HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Cannot Start Again After Sudden Power-Off

Re: HBase Cannot Start Again After Sudden Power-Off
hi,

you should try looking into log dir ( $HBASE_HOME/logs ), look for HMaster
logs in "hbase-<$user.name>-master-<domain>.log files.

It'll tell you exact region why HBase is not coming up.. or try cleaning
/tmp directory..

cheers,
Alok