Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit

Developer meetup after the Hadoop Summit
All,
   We are planning to have a Hadoop developer meetup in Sunnyvale during the day on July 1, which is the Friday after the Hadoop Summit. We are thinking about holding it in the morning, since it is a Friday before the long weekend. (Thursday is fairly occupied with other meetings around the Summit.) We will send details out shortly.

Thanks,
   Owen