Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to check if agents are all up on all machines?

+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-04-12, 00:55
Re: How to check if agents are all up on all machines?
You can try to connect to the agent control port and try the list
command -- if you get results, the agent is up. I don't have a script
for this though. Every site seems to have a different system for
system monitoring.

--Ari