MapReduce, mail # user - Next Gen map reduce(MRV2) - Tutorial

Re: Next Gen map reduce(MRV2) - Tutorial
Hitesh Shah 2011-10-13, 16:28
Hi Bejoy

You can probably start with https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12486023/MapReduce_NextGen_Architecture.pdf for an overview and then start looking at various docs under http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/yarn/.

-- Hitesh