Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-21, 21:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-21, 21:48
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-21, 22:18
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-21, 21:37
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-21, 21:45
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-22, 10:53
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-05-21, 22:21
+
Eli Collins 2013-05-21, 23:02
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-05-21, 23:13
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-21, 23:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2013-05-22, 00:33
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 01:57
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2013-05-22, 01:58
Re: [PROPOSAL] change in bylaws to remove Release Plan vote
Matt Foley 2013-05-22, 02:01
Ok, if no one complains I will phrase the vote to include +1's explicitly
cast in the discussion thread.
--Matt

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-22, 18:20