MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Using a hard drive instead of

+
Ravi Prakash 2012-10-13, 03:46
Re: Using a hard drive instead of
Thank you, everybody, for your input - it was very useful. I need to do my
homework now, and I will be back with the update. The device really exists.
It is not cheap, but it may make sense as the NN of a serious cluster.

Sincerely,
Mark

+
Mark Kerzner 2012-10-12, 03:59