Pig >> mail # dev >> Change status

Change status
Hi devs

Do anyone know how to change the status of JIRA? I recently submitted a patch to PIG-2994 and would like to know how to change the status from "Open" to "Patch Available". I tried to edit the JIRA and check patch available in one of the edit options but it doesn't seem to change the status. Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks
-- Prasanth

+
Julien Le Dem 2012-12-06, 01:16