Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.6.3 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-24, 23:52
Re: release 1.6.3 soon?
I don't have anything I intend to commit beyond what I have done.  The
closest patch for Java that is a candidate to add IMO is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1023 but it still needs a
little work.

-Scott

On 2/24/12 3:52 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'd like to roll a 1.6.2 candidate soon.
>
>There are still a few open issues targeting 1.6.3:
>
>   http://s.apache.org/3wF
>
>Does someone intend to commit these or other things in the next few days
>for inclusion in 1.6.3?
>
>Doug

+
James Baldassari 2012-02-25, 22:57