Chukwa, mail # dev - Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??

Re: Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??
Eric Yang 2013-06-09, 20:00
We don't have dates planned for releases.  We would like to make a release
for Hadoop 2.x this year to bridge the gap.  I think the top priorities are:

- metrics v2 integration.
- analytics job scheduling updates.
- webhdfs replacement for collector.

regards,