Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Connecting to ZK from windows box takes significantly longer than from linux

Re: Connecting to ZK from windows box takes significantly longer than from linux
FYI - we run ZooKeeper server and one instance of  ZK client on Windows
server 2003/ 2008.  In general we have seen no issues running ZooKeeper on
Windows (I haven't measured the client connection time).