HBase >> mail # dev >> LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-10-08, 17:10
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-08, 17:14
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-10-08, 17:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-08, 18:30
Re: LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation
I think what you say is right.  Once we build the tar ball and run these
tools it is running fine.

Regards
Ram