HBase, mail # dev - LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation

Re: LoadTestTool and PerformanceEvaluation not working from Hbase installation
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-10-09, 04:54
I think what you say is right.  Once we build the tar ball and run these
tools it is running fine.

Regards
Ram