Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Powered by Logo

Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:43 PM, web service <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we still submit logos ?

I encourage everyone who care about the logo to attach submissions to
HADOOP-7020 (make sure you click grant rights to apache in the attach
files form). As Ted said, the logos here are mostly thematic. The
final version would be tweaked by a professional designer with
input/ideas from all the submissions.