HBase, mail # user - Export / Import and table splits

Re: Export / Import and table splits
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-07, 22:33
Hello JM,

   You might find these post by Lars useful :
http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/01/changing-hbase-tables-in-code.html
http://www.larsgeorge.com/2009/05/hbase-schema-manager.html

I'm not sure whether this is exactly what you need, but I feel you could
use something like this to achieve your goal.

HTH

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]