MapReduce, mail # user - Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api

+
金龙 李 2013-04-19, 12:33
+
lijinlong 2013-04-19, 11:00
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 10:18
RE: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 10:54
Yes,I tried both FUSE and NTFS,but all failed.Have you done this before?And do you know why?

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:48:36 +0530
Subject: Re: Create and write files on mounted HDFS via java api
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you using Fuse for mounting HDFS ?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM, lijinlong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I mounted HDFS to a local directory for storage,that is /mnt/hdfs.I can do the basic file operation such as create ,remove,copy etc just using linux command and GUI.But when I tried to do the same thing in the mounted directory via java api(not hadoop api),I got exceptions.The detail information can be senn here. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16083497/java-exception-when-creating-or-writing-files-on-mounted-hdfs .
Now my question is that if I can do file operactions to the mounted hdfs via java api that I wrote in the url.If not,what should be the proper way to acomplish that?

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2013-04-20, 11:31
+
金龙 李 2013-04-20, 11:49