MapReduce >> mail # user >> ganglia net URL unavailable

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-04-22, 07:50
+
kevenking 2013-04-22, 08:55
+
Olivier Renault 2013-04-22, 08:42
Re: ganglia net URL unavailable
Hi  S, Manoj and Olivier
   It still does not work  ,Maybe it was blocked by the fireware.I will go
through another way.

 Thank you

Regards
2013/4/22 Olivier Renault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> You should be able to get it from :
> http://ganglia.info/?page_id=66
>
> Olivier
>

> On 22 April 2013 08:50, YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>   Sorry to post the question.
>>    I want to download the ganglia software, however the URL (
>> http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/) seems unavailable .
>>
>>  Is there information about  what's going on,or whether the address has
>> been moved
>>
>>  Is there any user mail list on which I can get some helps?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Regards
>>

> --
> Olivier Renault
> Solution Engineer - Big Data - Hortonworks, Inc.
> +44 7500 933 036
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.hortonworks.com
>  <http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/>