Sqoop >> mail # user >> com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found

+
Yanting Chen 2013-09-11, 08:14
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-11, 16:36
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-09-11, 17:27
+
Yanting Chen 2013-09-12, 01:26
+
Yanting Chen 2013-09-12, 01:28
Re: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException returned a response status of 404 Not Found
Hi Yanting,

Yes, the @LOGDIR@ is the default directory where the sqoop server log file
locates. You should find it in your Sqoop2 installation directory.

The log file location should be specified in sqoop.properties like this:
org.apache.sqoop.repository.sysprop.derby.stream.error.file=@LOGDIR@
/derbyrepo.log

Mengwei

Yanting Chen 2013-09-12, 04:07