Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Gerrit Test instance

Gerrit Test instance
Hi,

infra@a.o is currently discussing possibilities to provide GIT. Therefor I'm
setting up a test instance of Gerrit, the GIT code hosting and review tool.

I already imported zookeeper and added some patches.
@Mahadev: I also included the ZK-911 patch. You can review and comment on it
over there!

http://koch.ro:8080
You need OpenID to register.

I'll be available another hour or so on IRC. More info on Gerrit:
http://gerrit.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/2.1.6/index.html

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro