Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Applying commit-then-review

Re: [DISCUSS] Applying commit-then-review
My sense is that there's virtually never feedback on patches prior to commit.
There is, however, often feedback on design choices before the patch is posted.

I assume even with commit-then-review there would still be review for
major change proposals before implementation.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department