Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka and intellij

kafka and intellij
I want to learn the kakfa code base, and fairly new to using intellij.

How do I go about importing the project so I can compile?

Is it possible to trace the execution path in debug mode so I can see the
read/write paths etc?

Thanks!
+
Neha Narkhede 2011-12-22, 18:12