Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Electing a leader among clients

+
Arindam Mukherjee 2013-11-07, 05:38
+
Rakesh R 2013-11-07, 05:49
Re: Electing a leader among clients
The Curator framework provides an implementation of leader election. I
think that it will do what you need it to do without having to write any
code yourself.

http://curator.apache.org/curator-recipes/leader-latch.html