Hive >> mail # user >> Composite blob key mapping in hive

+
G.S.Vijay Raajaa 2013-07-29, 11:22
+
kulkarni.swarnim@... 2013-07-29, 12:40
+
G.S.Vijay Raajaa 2013-07-30, 04:47
Re: Composite blob key mapping in hive
Yes. It is possible to do that. The attached patch on the bug adds in a new
HBaseCompositeKey class that consumers can extend to provide their own
implementations. This will help hive understand their custom arrangement of
the composite keys.

If you can try the patch and let me know if it worked on you, that will be
awesome!

--
Swarnim
+