Pig >> mail # user >> ovoid "::" schema spec after join?

ovoid "::" schema spec after join?
whenever after I do a  C= JOIN A,B
then if I want to refer to some fields, I'd have to specify
A::field1   A::field2 B::field3 B::field4

supposedly if the field names themselves do not conflict, I should not need
to use the A:: prefix,
is this possible?

thanks
Yang