HDFS >> mail # user >> unable to resolve the heap space error even when running the examples

Re: unable to resolve the heap space error even when running the examples
Can you show to us the logs of your NN/DN?

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI
  http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com

http://www.uci.cu