HBase >> mail # dev >> RPC statistics from region servers...

RPC statistics from region servers...
I was using jconsole to check the stats published by region servers..

Under hadoop.HBase.RPCStatistics-60020.Attributes, I only see:

RpcQueueTime*   (NumOps,AvgTime,MinTime,MaxTime)
and,
RPCProcessingTime* (NumOps,AvgTime,MinTime,MaxTime).

I no longer see attributes like:
          "incrementColumnValueNumOps "
            "incrementColumnValueAvgTime "
            "putNumOps "
            "putAvgTime "
            "getNumOps "
            "getAvgTime "
            "deleteNumOps "
            "deleteAvgTime "
            "openScannerNumOps "
            "openScannerAvtTime "
            "nextNumOps "
            "nextAvgTime "
            "closeNumOps "
            "closeAvgTime "

Anyone aware of what change happened in this area?

regards,
Kannan