Hive, mail # dev - Why aren't both HCatalog tests being updated?

Re: Why aren't both HCatalog tests being updated?
Eugene Koifman 2013-10-16, 16:55
As a general rule, everything in org.apache.hcatalog is deprecated and
frozen at 0.11 version.  All new features/bug fixes should be made in
org.apache.hive.hcatalog.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE