Zookeeper, mail # dev - 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-29, 17:35
+
Eugene Koontz 2012-06-29, 18:42
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 16:26
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Camille Fournier 2012-07-06, 20:35
Looking at 1489... Are we putting printlns in tests now? I can't remember
if that's kosher or not.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's one blocker left covering both 3.3.6 and 3.4.4:
> Also the sasl auth and atomic epoch file creation would be good to get in.
>
> if anyone has time to review these please do (two are mine so I can't ;-) )
>
> additionally the sasl change touches critical codepaths in the client,
> would be good to get more eyes on that.
>
> Once these are in we should be able to create an rc.
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > On 6/29/12 10:35 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
> >> Mahadev and I were discussing that we should plan for 3.3.6 and 3.4.4
> >> releases soon. Primarily to incorporate the SASL fix and the log
> >> truncation fix. I don't see much pressing for the rest of the pending
> >> jiras.
> >>
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1489
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1437
> >>
> >> Let's plan for a release candidate next week, or early the following.
> >> We should try and burn down the PA queue, esp for things slated for
> >> 3.3.6/3.4.4. If there's something critical that should be on the list
> >> please speak up. (you'll probably see me/Mahadev triaging the jira
> >> lists over the coming days)
> >>
> >> Based on community feedback we'll mark 3.4.4 as "stable".
> >>
> >> Patrick
> >>

> > This is great to hear - I'm looking forward to helping get
> > ZOOKEEPER-1437 released in 3.4.4.
> > -Eugene

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-07-06, 21:20