MapReduce >> mail # user >> Format the harddrive

Format the harddrive
Hi,

I am installing Hadoop on some systems. For this I want to format the hard drive for any previous RAID format or any kind of data. I am facing this problem that when I install Redhat 6.2 on these systems it creates a logical volume on the disk and does not let me create ext4 partitions on them. Any idea how do I format all the disk.

-Rahul