Pig >> mail # user >> ERROR 1070? how can i fix this? thanks

Re: ERROR 1070? how can i fix this? thanks
As per the other email--
1. register reu.log? -- I guess this a UDF jar file, right?
2. Does reu.log has package reu which has UDF imageprocessor1? If yes, you
should be able to use reu.imageprocessor1. If it doesnt have the package
imageprocessor1 can be directly used.

Generally, your ImageProcessor should be registered to pig. Check the
package hierarchy, it should resolve the issue.

http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/docs/r0.7.0/piglatin_ref2.html

Thanks,
Aniket