Hive >> mail # user >> HiveHistoryViewer concurrency problem

Re: HiveHistoryViewer concurrency problem
Maybe it's not.

But this exception happens when I create an *HiveHistoryViewer* instance,
in which case only reading, parsing file is invloved and it's not intended
to be shared between threads.

So the exception surprised me and I wonder why a static buffer was used
instead of a local buffer which has no concurrent issue.