HBase >> mail # dev >> "mvn site" command can't work

+
周梦想 2013-01-04, 04:30
Re: "mvn site" command can't work
Why are you using 'mvn site' to compile? Generally you should be using 'mvn
compile' unless you have a specific reason to build the website (which
pretty much no one does besides stack when he pushes a new version).

-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com