HBase >> mail # dev >> "mvn site" command can't work

Re: "mvn site" command can't work
Why are you using 'mvn site' to compile? Generally you should be using 'mvn
compile' unless you have a specific reason to build the website (which
pretty much no one does besides stack when he pushes a new version).

Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com