HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-20, 22:14
+
Leon Mergen 2012-05-21, 07:25
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-05-21, 16:01
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 17:51
+
Todd DeLuca 2012-05-21, 19:32
+
Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-21, 22:30
Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
looks great and thanks for doing this.

Whats with the name?

I fear I will be running into this problem when presenting...
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2687372
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Wouter Bolsterlee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Todd DeLuca schreef op ma 21-05-2012 om 15:32 [-0400]:
> > Please check your github pull requests for a fix for the thrift
> > dependency.
>
> Thanks, I've merged https://github.com/wbolster/happybase/pull/1
>
>    — Wouter

Wouter Bolsterlee 2012-05-24, 15:37