HBase >> mail # user >> Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

Re: Announcing HappyBase, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
looks great and thanks for doing this.

Whats with the name?

I fear I will be running into this problem when presenting...
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2687372